We are the official site for FEMA TEST ANSWERS.
Be Safe Be READY
Fema Test Answers ISP Answers
Quick-Study Tutoring Guides Official Site ©
All new 2017 editions now available
Use Fema Test Answers Nims Answers Quick Study Tutoring Guides to!
Earn Military retirement points.
Earn college credits.
Better your self-awareness, and more!
Are You Ready?
Here is a open copy of our works
FEMA TEST ANSWERS OFFICIAL STUDY GUIDES
IS-360: Preparing for Mass Casualty Incidents: A Guide for Schools, Higher
Education and Houses of Worship
Test Study Guide
Answers are NOT
in Chronological Order
Multiple Tests may be present on guide.
Final Exam – Protected under US copyright number TXu001809215 all rights reserved
Q. Following a mass casualty incident, it is important for staff members to stay apart from the recovery process and leave all psychological support in the hands of mental health professionals.
Q. All of the following are effective practices for managing public information after a mass casualty incident EXCEPT:
- Keep updated information flowing, as more information becomes available.
- Avoid the media or tell them "no comment" until all facts have been collected and verified.
- Make information available in diverse, culturally appropriate, and age-specific formats.
- Agree with community partners to speak as one voice, channeling information through a Public Information Officer.
Q. A security assessment is an ongoing process for identifying and evaluating potential areas of weakness that could have adverse consequences.
Q.Based on what is known about past mass casualty incidents:
- Future perpetrators of mass casualty incidents can be reliably predicted based on a common profile of personality traits, background, and mental health history.
- People who commit acts of targeted violence usually plan out the attacks and often tell someone about their plans.
- Most mass casualty incidents take a long time to unfold, giving first responders time to arrive and defuse the situation.
- In most cases, individuals who carry out mass casualty attacks appear perfectly normal until the moment of the attack, then suddenly snap without warning.
Q.When conducting exercises, it is advisable to test multiagency coordination before conducting drills to test specific response action procedures.
Q.Based on what is known about past mass casualty incidents, people who commit acts of targeted violence usually plan out the attacks and often tell someone about their plans.
Q.After a mass casualty incident, the process of reuniting survivors with families and loved ones is best done using typical procedures for releasing youth at the end of a school day, event, or service activity.
- Which of the following is an effective strategy when conducting a security assessment?
- Use a standard approach for assessing each area, considering it from the viewpoints of those who typically use the space and a person who intends harm.
- Always conduct inspections at the same time and day of the week, when the building and grounds are unoccupied.
- Confine the assessment to ways the building could be accessed, including doors, windows, rooftop, and interior doors.
- Focus on the written procedures stating how security systems should be used rather than on observing how personnel implement those procedures.
- Based on what is known about past mass casualty incidents, future perpetrators of mass casualty incidents can be reliably predicted based on a common profile of personality traits, background, and mental health history.
- A main goal of providing training on the emergency plan is to keep personnel vigilant and informed of crisis procedures.