IS-144.a 2021 edition Telecommunicators Emergency Response Taskforce (TERT) Basic Course
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-144.a
2021 edition: Telecommunications Emergency Response Taskforce (TERT) Basic Course
This online course is intended to provide guidance to 9-1-1 operators, call takers, and dispatchers on what to expect when being deployed to a disaster site. The learner must achieve a minimum passing score of 75% on final knowledge assessments or demonstrate mastery on performance assessments or research assignments to earn the IACET CEU.
- Recognize the importance of adequate preparation in deploying to a disaster area.
- Mentally prepare for deployment to a disaster area.
- Physically prepare for deployment to a disaster area.
- Describe the role of interpersonal communication in a disaster area.
- Prepare to work as a telecommunicator in a disaster area.
Emergency management communications personnel
IS 0100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS 100; and IS 0700.a, National Incident Management System, An Introduction
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-144