Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use/ NDA Agreement
By accessing this web site, you (buyer/viewer/worker/affiliate ) are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local and Federal laws. Also, you Agree that you the buyer/viewer/worker/affiliate understand "Our Products are not guaranteed to be 100% correct; we only provide our opinion within our study guides; Our services are nothing more than that of a tutor. You the buyer also understand and agree that the information we provide can be found for FREE from http://www.fema.gov and that Fema-Study.com is not the website of Federal Emergency Management Agency, nor is it endorsed by them, funded by them, or affiliated with them in any way. The website of Federal Emergency Management Agency can be found at http://www.fema.gov/. Non-USA address are not permitted to use this site. By viewing our site and/or purchasing our Tutoring Guides you acknowledge these terms. " If you do not agree with any of these terms & conditions, you are prohibited from using/viewing or accessing this site. Some materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and/or trade mark law. Registration Number: TXu001809215
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download after purchase (Printing of digital goods is not permissible ) one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fema-Study Fema Test Answers’/www.fematestanswer.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- If you receive an error and need your order resent please contact us within 45 days. Or use link https://transactions.sendowl.com/order_recoveries/new?merchant_id=35599 Orders older than 45 days cannot be resent!
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides at any time for any reason. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. no refunds of any kind will be issued regardless of delivery status.
- The materials on Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides web site are provided "as is". Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This is not the website of Federal Emergency Management Agency, nor is it endorsed by them, funded by them, or affiliated with them in any way. The website of Federal Emergency Management Agency can be found at http://www.fema.gov/.
In no event shall Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides Internet site, even if Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides or a Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fema-Study.com Fema Test Answers’ Quick Study Tutoring Guides web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Online without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- REFUND POLICY: we do not offer refunds on digital goods that are accessed within the softwhere we use to track digital orders and access
- NO CHARGEBACK AGREEMENT
This No Chargeback Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between [Merchant/Service Provider Name] (the "Merchant") and the undersigned customer (the "Customer") on [date of order] This agreement is accepted upon checkout on every order on date of order.
The Customer acknowledges that any payment made to the Merchant is final and binding and cannot be reversed or charged back through any payment processor or financial institution. The Customer further acknowledges that any attempt to initiate a chargeback will be considered a breach of this Agreement and will result in the immediate termination of any existing business relationship with the Merchant.
The Customer agrees to contact the Merchant directly in the event of any dispute or issue with a payment made to the Merchant. The Merchant will make every effort to resolve any such dispute or issue to the satisfaction of the Customer.
The Customer agrees that any dispute or issue that cannot be resolved through direct communication with the Merchant shall be subject to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall take place in [Montmorency/ Michigan] and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.
You agree to use of
The Address Verification Service (AVS) and (CCV2) fraud filters our payment portal does not allow processing unless all filters pass fraud prevention only the owner of the card can process payments with us.
AVS/CVV2 is a fraud prevention system that can help to limit fraud and charge-backs. AVS verifies that the billing address entered by the customer is the same as the one associated with the cardholders credit card account. If the Customer has completed checkout the banking institution must dismiss the chargback in the Merchants favor or show proof that the terms and conditions for the banking institution were compromised for the use of AVS/CVV2 , all financial institutions have thus policy.
Failure to provide this information under a court order Judgement reflecting a fraud charge , will result with a legal suit filed against the Merchant and banking institutions for damages to our company.
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Merchant, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any charge-back initiated by the Customer.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [Michigan], without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of [Michigan] or any other jurisdiction).
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties relating to such subject matter.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above or the customer has agreed to the terms prior to checkout on date of the order.
11. Affiliate Program, Agreement of Terms/Use/Policy at checkout to include the NDA agreement ( do not agree to terms at registration/checkout if you do not agree.
This Non-Disclosure Agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement of terms at registration”) is made and entered into on May 4, 2018 by and between the Affiliate’s, which included but are not limited to, (hereinafter the “Company”), and FEMA TEST ANSWERS (hereinafter “Employee”).
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and in consideration of Employee’s employment or continued employment with the Company, Employee hereby agrees and acknowledges:
1. That during the course of my employment with the Company, there may be disclosed to me certain trade secrets, confidential and/or proprietary business information of or regarding the Company; consisting of but not necessarily limited to:
a. Technical information: Assays and assay results, resource estimates and/or projections. methods, processes, formulae, compositions. systems, techniques, inventions, machines, computer programs, research projects and experimental or developmental work, relating to any project or organization, files, links, photos, videos.
b. Business information: Business and development plans, investor and customer lists, pricing data, sources of supply, financial data, marketing, production, and merchandising systems or plans and operation plans, investor transactions, stock and/or warrant ownership
2.As used in this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” means all Technical and/or Business information described in paragraphs 1(a) and (b) above, and any other trade secrets and/or confidential and/or proprietary business information of or regarding the Company (including information created or developed, in whole or in part, by Employee), which is not generally known about the Company or about its business. Confidential Information includes not only the information itself, but also all documents containing such information, and any and all such information maintained in electronic or other form. For purposes of this Agreement, Confidential Information shall not include any information which Employee can establish was (i) was publicly known or (ii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure to Employee by the Company, through means other than Employee’s breach of his/her obligations under this Agreement.
3. Employee agrees that, except in promoting the Company’s business, and as necessary in performing the duties of his/her employment with the Company, Employee shall not use in any manner, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information. Employee agrees that he/she will never use any Confidential Information for his/her own benefit or for the benefit of any person or entity other than the Company, and will not permit or allow any Confidential Information to be used in competition with the Company. Employee acknowledges and agrees that all Confidential Information is the exclusive property of the Company, and Employee has no independent or individual claim to such Confidential Information for any purpose. During his/her employment with the Company and at all times thereafter, Employee shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of any and all Confidential Information. Employee further agrees to notify the Company immediately in the event that he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information.
4. Employee understands and agrees that he/she is being employed for an indefinite term, and is an “employee at will” whose employment with the Company can be terminated by either Employee or the Company at any time. for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without advance notice.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.