IS-1172: The Risk Management Process for Federal Facilities: Facility Security Level (FSL) Determination
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-1172: The Risk Management Process for Federal Facilities: Facility Security Level (FSL) Determination
- Describe how the Facility Security Level (FSL) supports the Interagency Security Committee (ISC) Risk Management Process (RMP).
- Identify who is responsible for the final FSL determination.
- Identify when an FSL determination is required.
- Identify five factors used to determine an FSL.
- Explain intangible adjustments.
Federal personnel with responsibilities for security-related policies, programs, projects, and/or operations for their department or agency
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-1172