Fema Test Answers for : IS-634: Introduction to FEMA’s Public Assistance Program
This course will familiarize students with the Public Assistance Program and the process applicants follow to receive grant funding assistance in the aftermath of a disaster. The topics addressed in this course include:
- The foundation of the PA Program.
- The steps in the PA Process.
- PA Program Eligibility.
- Project Formulation and Documentation.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Public Assistance Program.
- Identify the functional steps in the Public Assistance process.
- Understand the documentation requirements for the Public Assistance Program.
Personnel at the State, tribal, and local levels who may be responsible for managing the Public Assistance grant application process and/or project management.