E0122: Emergency Management Standard Training
FEMA Test Answers
emergency management, preparedness, and
homeland security personnel with information that
will assist them in assessing their jurisdiction’s or
agency’s Emergency Management Program using
the Emergency Management Standard by EMAP.
The training also provides participants with the
appropriate qualification to learn how to assess
other Applicant Emergency Management
Programs using the Emergency Management
Standard by EMAP.
Selection Criteria: Must be a public sector employee.
- Obtain a basic understanding of EMAP.
- Explore the need, intent, and application of the Emergency Management Standard.
- Examine the components of the Emergency Management Standard.
- Gain an understanding of the EMAP Accreditation process.
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of an Accreditation Manager, Assessor, and Assessment Team Leader.
- Emergency Management
Primary Core Capability
National Preparedness Course Catalog