E0133: Exercise Conduct, Evaluation and Improvement Planning FEMA Test Answers
- Advanced Facilitation Strategies
- Exercise Conduct: Sharing best practices
- Where do Critical Tasks come from
- Importance of Root Cause Analysis
- Teach Back: Case study in Corrective Action Programs
- Analysis from home/come prepared with the following documents for peer review and best practice discussion: EEG, Participant Briefings, Hot Wash
Selection Criteria: Participation in this course is limited to EMI Resident MEPP Candidates who have successfully completed E0132, Exercise Foundations, Program Management, Design and Development. Courses must be taken in a series.
ACE: Level: Upper Division
ACE: Credit Hours: 1
- Demonstrate proficiency with the principles of the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program as they relate to exercise conduct, evaluation and improvement planning.
- Emergency Management
Primary Core Capability
National Preparedness Course Catalog