E0141: Instructional Presentation and Evaluation Skills
Fema Test Answers
FIND FEMA ISP Answers HERE
Participants have several opportunities to practice presentation and instructional skills, first as spokespersons for small groups, then during short duo presentations, 3-minute individual presentations, and, finally, 20-minute individual presentations, using material related to their own programs or functions. Detailed feedback is provided.
A large number of job aids is provided to help in the application of training skills. To prepare for the 20-minute presentation, participants should come to class with materials from a pre-existing course that is related to their work.
Selection Criteria: Federal, State, tribal and local staff designated to train in various EM subject areas. Also, subject matter experts who have the responsibility to deliver FQS Training.
- Establish a conducive learning environment.
- Demonstrate effective instructional presentation skills.
- Demonstrate skills for facilitating classroom interactions.
- Describe ways to manage the learning process.
- Apply skills to measure training results.
- Deliver three instructional presentations, using guidelines from the course assessment checklist, and participate in their evaluations.
- Emergency Management
Primary Core Capability
National Preparedness Course Catalog