E0213: Hazard Mitigation Assistance: Application Review and Evaluation
FEMA ISP Answers HERE
This course equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively review and evaluate HMA subapplications, and provide a general overview of how a subaward is issued.
Selection Criteria: The primary audience for this course are personnel of state and tribal mitigation staffs responsible for assisting Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) sub-applicants; FEMA employees who assist state mitigation staff and/or who are responsible for reviewing HMA applications and/or monitoring HMA grant awards; and staffs of public or private sector organizations that offer consulting services to HMA grant applicants. The secondary audience for this course includes tribal liaisons, mission support personnel, Grants Program Directorate staff, and fiscal managers.
- Explain the subapplication review and evaluation process.
- Conduct a subapplication minimum eligibility and completeness review.
- Conduct a subapplication technical review.
- Explain Request for Information (RFI) process and timelines.
- Explain the selection, notification, and appeals or reconsideration process for subapplications, issue a Large Project Notification (LPN) when required, and issue a subaward package.
- Emergency Management
Primary Core Capability
National Preparedness Course Catalog