IS-245. 2020 edition : Introduction to the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS)
Product Title: IS-245. 2020 Edition: Introduction to the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS)
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-245.B: Introduction to the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) Course Overview. This course introduces the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS), a regulation to help ensure the priority performance of contracts and orders for the timely delivery of critical materials and services to meet program requirements. The course describes how the DPAS supports the FEMA mission.
- How DPAS supports timely procurement of materials and services.
- How program officials use DPAS.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and contractor responsibilities under DPAS.
- Procedures for placing priority-rated contracts and orders (rated orders).
- Limitations on use of rated orders.
- Procedures for resolving DPAS issues.
Primary Audience: All FEMA personnel responsible for management and oversight of FEMA emergency management programs, including: FEMA program officials responsible for directing the use of DPAS priority ratings, and DPAS Officers appointed to advise and assist FEMA program officials in DPAS administration. In addition, anyone interested in learning more about DPAS, such as Contracting Officers/Specialists, may complete this course.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-245.a.