IS-913.A: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience: Achieving Results through Partnership and Collaboration
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-913.A: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience: Achieving Results through Partnership and Collaboration
The purpose of this course is to introduce the skills and tools to effectively achieve results for critical infrastructure security and resilience through partnership and collaboration.
The course provides an overview of the elements of and processes to develop and sustain successful critical infrastructure partnerships.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the value of partnerships to infrastructure security and resilience.
- Identify strategies to build successful critical infrastructure partnerships.
- Describe methods to work effectively in a critical infrastructure partnership.
- Identify processes and techniques used to sustain critical infrastructure partnerships.
- Identify strategies and methods for achieving results through critical infrastructure partnerships.
The course is designed for critical infrastructure owners and operators from both the government and private sector and those with critical infrastructure duties and responsibilities at the State, local, tribal, and territorial levels.
None. The following is recommended prior to starting the course:
- IS-921, Implementing Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-913.a