IS-921.A: Implementing Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience TEST ANSWERS
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-921.A: Implementing Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience TEST ANSWERS
This course introduces those with critical infrastructure duties and responsibilities at the State, local, tribal, and territorial levels to the information they need and the resources available to them in the execution of the mission to secure and improve resilience in the Nation’s critical infrastructure.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Summarize critical infrastructure responsibilities.
- Identify the range of critical infrastructure government and private-sector partners at the State, local, tribal, territorial, regional, and Federal levels.
- Describe processes for effective information sharing with critical infrastructure partners.
- Identify various methods for assessing and validating information.
This course is designed for all individuals with critical infrastructure protection responsibilities.
None. The following are recommended prior to starting the course:
- Review of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) and Critical Infrastructure Support Annex to the National Response Framework (NRF) documents. OR
- Completion of the following Independent Study courses:
- IS-860.a, National Infrastructure Protection Plan and
- IS-821, Critical Infrastructure Support Annex.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-921.a