IS-553.A: Coordination between Water Utilities and Emergency Management Agencies FEMA TEST ANSWERS
This study guide includes all correct answers for
IS-553.A: Coordination between Water Utilities and Emergency Management Agencies
This course seeks to enhance the knowledge and skills of emergency management agencies (EMAs) and drinking water and wastewater utilities (water sector) to enable more effective cross-sector relationships.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Identify and define key actors in the water and emergency services sectors.
- Understand the landscape for both drinking- and wastewater utilities.
- Identify water or wastewater service disruptions and possible impacts.
- Understand recommended preparedness and coordination activities based on AWIA
- Understand the benefits of relationship building between sectors.
- Identify immediate action items to improve the overall response effort of drinking water and wastewater utilities and EMAs
- Understand the importance of increasing coordinating between drinking water and wastewater utilities and EMAs.
- Identify key actors and action items for improving preparedness and response before and during an emergency.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-553.a&lang=en