IS-553.A: Coordination between Water Utilities and Emergency Management Agencies FEMA TEST ANSWERS
This study guide includes all correct answers for
IS-553.A: Coordination between Water Utilities and Emergency Management Agencies
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Identify and define key actors in the water and emergency services sectors.
- Understand the landscape for both drinking- and wastewater utilities.
- Identify water or wastewater service disruptions and possible impacts.
- Understand recommended preparedness and coordination activities based on AWIA
- Understand the benefits of relationship building between sectors.
- Identify immediate action items to improve the overall response effort of drinking water and wastewater utilities and EMAs
- Understand the importance of increasing coordinating between drinking water and wastewater utilities and EMAs.
- Identify key actors and action items for improving preparedness and response before and during an emergency.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-553.a&lang=en