IS-875: Identifying, Monitoring and Addressing Seepage and Internal Erosion at dams
This course will introduce the concepts of identifying, monitoring and addressing Seepage and Internal Erosion at dams. This course is also designed to build a foundation for personnel with a role and responsibility in dam risk management in the fundamentals of investigating seepage-related dam risks.
- Summarize the identified process of steps to identify, evaluate, and monitor seepage.
- Examine visual and non-visual detection methods
- Examine non-visual detection and investigation methods
- Examine seepage collection and measurement
- Examine seepage monitoring