IS-106.17: Workplace Violence Awareness Training
Product Title: IS-106.17: Workplace Violence Awareness Training
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-106.17: Workplace Violence Awareness Training.
The goal of this course is to give employees awareness of violence in the workplace, how to recognize the warning signs, and what actions to take to prevent or minimize violence.
- Define workplace violence in accordance with the FEMA 1200.1 policy and the DHS memo referenced in the course.
- List the four types of workplace violence.
- Identify the three warning sign levels related to potential workplace violence.
- List the action steps taken in response to workplace violence.
- Identify ways to prevent workplace violence.
Get the answers you need to pass the IS-106.17: Workplace Violence Awareness Training course with this comprehensive study guide. With all the correct answers included, you can feel confident in your knowledge and preparedness for this important training. Don't let workplace violence go unnoticed - take the necessary steps to prevent it with this valuable resource.