Fema Test Answers for : IS-1110.A: Writing Commercial Exposures
This course provides an introduction to commercial exposures and how they are insured within the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Identify commercial exposures.
- Understand eligibility requirements for commercial buildings.
- Become familiar with how losses are settled for commercial buildings.
- Explain special considerations such as Homeowner's Associations and tenant's coverage.
- Provide better client consultation on NFIP commercial exposures.
Property and Casualty Agents
Recommended: IS 1101 - Basic Agent Tutorial