IS-1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees
- Identify indications of human trafficking victims.
- Compare the similarities and difference between "human trafficking" and "smuggling."
- Describe 4 different types of immigration relief.
- Identify possible indicators of human trafficking that they may encounter on the job.
- Describe the actions that they should take when observing suspicious activities.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-1150