IS-18.22: FEMA EEO Employee Course 2022
This study guide includes all correct answers for
IS-18.22: FEMA EEO Employee Course 2022 Answers
This course presents the underlying principles of equal employment opportunity and recognizes FEMA’s commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all current and prospective FEMA employees.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how diversity benefits FEMA.
- Explain FEMA’s commitment to equal rights.
- Recognize actions that constitute discrimination.
- Identify laws that protect Federal employees.
- Describe the EEO complaint process.
All FEMA employees
For more information regarding this course please visit