IS-240.C: Leadership and Influence
Product Title: IS-240.C: Leadership and Influence
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-240.C: Leadership and Influence Course Date 8/13/2021.
The goal of this course is to improve your leadership and influence skills. This course addresses:
- Leadership from within
- How to facilitate change
- How to build and rebuild trust
- Using personal influence and political savvy
- Fostering an environment for leadership development
- Explain what leadership means for emergency personnel
- Explain why effective leadership begins with personal insight and development
- Identify your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development
- Describe a change management model and the process for planning, communicating, and implementing changes
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization
- Use personal influence and develop political savvy to network and influence people effectively
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others
Primary Audience: This is an entry-level course designed for individuals new to the field of emergency management or persons with a desire to understand the fundamentals of emergency management.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-240.c.