IS-242.C: Effective Communication
Product Title: IS-242.C: Effective Communication
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-242.C: Effective Communication Course Date 8/13/2021.
This course is designed to improve your communication skills. It addresses:
- Basic communication skills
- How to communicate in an emergency
- How to identify community-specific communication issues
- Using technology as a communication tool
- Effective oral communication
- How to prepare an oral presentation
The course aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify factors that contribute to and detract from effective communication
- Develop a strategy for ensuring that emergency communications meet the needs of the whole community, including those with access and functional needs
- Identify strategies for communicating effectively in emergency situations
- Identify strategies for improving your oral presentation skills
For more information regarding this course, please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-242.c.