IS-30.B: Mitigation eGrants System for the Subgrant Applicant
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-30.B: Mitigation eGrants System for the Subgrant Applicant
This interactive computer-based course is part of a series designed to provide various users with basic knowledge about using the web-based Mitigation Electronic Grants (eGrants) Management System. This course is specifically targeted for Subgrant Applicants.
The eGrants system is a part of the eGovernment initiative. eGrants helps to streamline the application process by providing local governments the ability to apply for and manage their subgrant applications over the Internet. This course is designed to allow the individual to take it in its entirety or to focus on specific aspects of the Mitigation eGrants System. The course examines registering for access to the eGrants System; creating and completing and submitting subgrant applications to the Grant Applicant; and managing submitted applications.
- Describe the eGrants system function, users, and subgrant application process;
- Log in and out of eGrants;
- Navigate and access Help within the eGrants system;
- Create a subgrant application;
- Describe each subgrant application section;
- Provide, update and revoke access to a subgrant application;
- Complete and submit a subgrant application;
- Manage previously submitted subgrant applications.
Subgrant applicants?including States, federally recognized Indian Tribal governments, territories, local communities, and non-profit organizations
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-30.b