IS-64.A TEST ANSWERS DHS Common Operating Picture Application
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-64.A TEST ANSWERS: DHS Common Operating Picture Application
This course will familiarize the learner with the controls and functions of the DHS Common Operating Picture (COP) application. Upon completion of this course, the learner will have a general understanding of how to leverage the DHS COP application.
Objectives: At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and value of the DHS COP application to DHS missions
- Describe how to access the DHS COP application
- Describe the DHS COP application’s interface and data display
- Describe how to navigate the DHS COP application’s incident tools
- Explain how to use the DHS COP application’s visualization capabilities
- View the DHS COP application to help with decision-making during disaster response and recovery phases
- Add and modify information in the DHS COP application to help with decision-making during a disaster
- Contribute to the DHS COP application to help with decision-making during a suspicious incident.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-64.a