FREE Fema Test Answers for : IS-75: Military Resources in Emergency Management
The purpose of the IS-75 Military Resources in Emergency Management course is to provide participants with an overview of U.S. military resources potentially available to assist civilian authorities, and procedures for obtaining and integrating military resources into disaster response and recovery operations.
- Define key terms related to military resources for emergency management.
- Plan for military resources in emergency management.
- Identify differences, including legal authority and status, between the following military resources: active duty military, military reserves, and National Guard.
- Describe available and special capabilities provided by military resources.
- Explain the levels of military response available to civilian emergency management authorities.
- Describe the integration of military resources in accordance with the National Response Framework (NRF) and the National Incident Management System (NIMS).
This course is intended for a civilian audience desiring an awareness level of knowledge about the use of military resources in emergency management.
IS-700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction; IS-800.b National Response Framework, An Introduction