IS-350: Mitigation Planning for Tribal Communities test answers
This study guide includes correct answers for
IS-350: Mitigation Planning for Tribal Communities
After attending this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the hazard mitigation planning process and engage community members.
- Describe how to identify at-risk community assets and hazards as they relate to risk assessment.
- Describe the steps involved in identifying vulnerabilities, the impacts of those vulnerabilities, and the process for assessing risk.
- Describe how to assess capabilities of the community relevant to mitigation.
- Describe the process of developing a mitigation strategy that reflects the results of the risk assessment and capabilities of the community.
- Describe how to maintain a hazard mitigation plan.
- Describe the process for implementing a hazard mitigation plan.
- Describe the available mitigation funding and assistance.