IS-406: Operating a Shelter TEST ANSWERS
This study guide includes correct answers for
IS-406 Operating a Shelter Test Answers
- Identify the seven different roles involved in operating shelters.
- Explain the resources available to support shelter operations.
- Describe the functions necessary to operate a shelter.
- Use the Shelter Field Guide to open, operate, and close a shelter.
- Articulate potential challenges involved with operating a shelter.
SLTT Mass Care, Public Health and Medical Services, and Agricultural and Natural Resources emergency managers, community and faith-based individuals and organizations, and private sector partners tasked with working in an emergency shelter.
Recommended: IS-405 Mass Care Emergency Assistance Overview