IS-406: Operating a Shelter TEST ANSWERS
Product Title: IS-406: Operating a Shelter TEST ANSWERS
This study guide includes correct answers for IS-406 Operating a Shelter Test Answers Course Date 10/2/2023.
This 5-hour independent study course will support state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) governments, as well as community and faith-based, non-profit, and private sector partners to increase readiness for shelter site management and congregate shelter operations and to provide best practices and common methodology.
- Identify the seven different roles involved in operating shelters.
- Explain the resources available to support shelter operations.
- Describe the functions necessary to operate a shelter.
- Use the Shelter Field Guide to open, operate, and close a shelter.
- Articulate potential challenges involved with operating a shelter.
Primary Audience: SLTT Mass Care, Public Health and Medical Services, and Agricultural and Natural Resources emergency managers, community and faith-based individuals and organizations, and private sector partners tasked with working in an emergency shelter.
Prerequisites Recommended: IS-405 Mass Care Emergency Assistance Overview