FREE Fema Test Answers for : IS-100.FDA: Introduction to Incident Command System
IS-100.FDA – Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS 100) for Food and Drug Administration introduces the Incident Command System (ICS) and provides the foundation for higher level ICS training. This course was developed collaboratively by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Emergency Management Institute.
The overall course goal is to promote effective response by:
- Familiarizing course participants with how ICS principles can be applied in incidents involving FDA-regulated products so that consumers are protected and public health is enhanced.
- Preparing course participants to coordinate with response partners from all levels of government, the private sector, and academia.
At the completion of this course, participants should be familiar with:
- ICS applications in FDA’s response to incidents.
- ICS organizational principles and elements.
- ICS positions and responsibilities.
- ICS facilities and functions.
- ICS planning.
ICS 100 for FDA follows the National Incident Management System (NIMS) guidelines. To learn more about NIMS, you may want to complete IS-700.A – National Incident Management System, An Introduction. NIMS Compliance