IS-101.C: Preparing for Federal Disaster Operations: FEMA
Product Title: IS-101.C: Preparing for Federal Disaster Operations: FEMA
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-101.C: Preparing for Federal Disaster Operations: FEMA.
This course is designed to help prepare participants for deployment to a domestic incident. Responding to incidents requires that we must be ready, willing, and able to deploy at a moment's notice. This course provides personnel with practical tips and advice for incident deployment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for deployment, including detailing what information to gather, what steps to take, and what things to pack.
- Check in when arriving at the assigned location.
- Acclimate to the working and living conditions at the assigned incident facility.
- Take care of themselves during deployment.
- Maintain standards for accountability.
- Complete the check-out process.
This course is designed for FEMA employees who deploy to domestic incidents. It is suggested that personnel who have not completed the IS-700 and IS-800b courses do so before completing this course.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-101.c.