IS-1174: Facility Security Committees
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-1174: Facility Security Committees
The purpose of this course is to provide Federal personnel with an overview of Facility Security Committees (FSCs), including: their members, their roles and responsibilities, and policies and procedures for FSC operations and decision-making.
- Define a Facility Security Committee (FSC).
- Identify FSC member roles and responsibilities.
- Explain the FSC business, funding, and decision processes.
- Explain the FSC voting process.
- Define risk acceptance and explain necessary documentation.
- Describe Interagency Security Committee (ISC) resources and training available to assist an FSC.
- IS-1170 Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee
- IS-1171 Overview of Interagency Security Committee (ISC) Publications
- IS-1172 The Risk Management Process for Federal Facilities: Section 4 - Facility Security Level (FSL) Determination
Course Length:1.25 hours
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-1174