IS-120.C: An Introduction to Exercises
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-120.C: An Introduction to Exercises
this is the 2019 revised edition
This course introduces the basics of emergency management exercises. It also builds a foundation for subsequent exercise courses, which provide the specifics of the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP).
- Develop a baseline knowledge of exercise fundamentals.
- Identify the tasks necessary to complete each phase of the exercise process.
- Define how exercises complete the preparedness process.
- Identify the role of exercises in validating capabilities.
- Identify phases of exercise evaluation and the improvement planning process.
Emergency management and homeland security professionals who require an introduction to exercises. EM, PIO, Fire, EMS, PH, LE, PW, VOAD, Private Industry.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-120.c