IS-632.A: Introduction to Debris Operations
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-632.A: Introduction to Debris Operations
This course covers basic information about debris operations under FEMA’s Public Assistance Program. The goal for this course is to familiarize the student with general debris removal operations and identify critical debris operations issues. The topics addressed in this course include:
- Roles and Responsibilities for Debris Operations.
- Strategies and Procedures for Debris Removal.
- Key Issues for Debris Operations.
Upon completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- List the eligibility criteria for participation in the Public Assistance Program.
- Identify the organizational structure for managing debris removal operations.
- Describe the types of debris created by disasters.
- Explain strategies for debris removal.
- Describe procedures for debris removal.
- Discuss the special issues associated with debris removal operations.
Public Assistance personnel at the State, tribal, and local levels who may be responsible for debris operations.
For more information regarding this course please visit https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-632.a