IS-890.A TEST ANSWERS : Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC)
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-890.A: Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC)
Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC) is the first course in the ISC Web-based training series. The purpose of this series of courses is to provide Federal facility security professionals, engineers, building owners, construction contractors, architects, and the general public with basic information pertaining to the ISC and its facility security standards, processes, and practices.
This course provides an overview of the history of the ISC, its mission and organization, and a basic outline of the ISC risk management process.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain why the ISC was formed.
- Describe the history, vision, and mission of the ISC.
- Identify key historical ISC documents.
- Describe the composition of the ISC.
- Describe the functions of the ISC and ISC subcommittees and working groups.
- Identify how ISC standards are used to identify needed security requirements and enhancements.
- Describe the steps to identify, implement, and test the effectiveness of security requirements for a Federal facility.
Federal security professionals responsible for protecting Federal facilities in the United States, as well as construction industry managers who are involved in Federal facility construction and renovation projects.