IS-892: Physical Security Criteria for Federal Facilities
This study guide includes all correct answers for IS-892: Physical Security Criteria for Federal Facilities
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the ISC risk management process.
- Determine the baseline level of protection (LOP) and countermeasures for a Federal facility based on its facility security level (FSL).
- Describe the steps for determining the customized and highest achievable LOP for a Federal facility using the ISC risk management process.
- Identify the physical security countermeasures for a Federal facility that correspond with it’s LOP and specific security threats.
This course is designed for and access is limited to Federal personnel with responsibilities for security-related policies, programs, projects, and/or operations for their department or agency.
It is recommended that course participants complete the following courses prior to completing this course:
- IS-890.a - Introduction to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC)
- IS-891 – Facility Security Level Determinations for Federal Facilities