IS-2200: Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions answers
This study guide includes correct answers for
IS-2200: Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions
At the completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the role EOCs play in overall multiagency coordination.
- Describe the processes and procedures for activating the EOC.
- Describe the factors involved in staffing and organizing the EOC.
- Describe factors for effective EOCs.
- Identify considerations for deactivating the EOC within the context of Recovery.
- Given a scenario-based incident, utilize key EOC concepts to successfully complete the scenario.
link to more info