IS-2200: Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions answers
This study guide includes correct answers for
IS-2200: Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions
The Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions course is designed to introduce the role, design, and function of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and the supportive relationship as a NIMS Command and Coordination component of the Multiagency Coordination System.
At the completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the role EOCs play in overall multiagency coordination.
- Describe the processes and procedures for activating the EOC.
- Describe the factors involved in staffing and organizing the EOC.
- Describe factors for effective EOCs.
- Identify considerations for deactivating the EOC within the context of Recovery.
- Given a scenario-based incident, utilize key EOC concepts to successfully complete the scenario.
link to more info